"It is our intention to create a space where everyone in the community can be inspired to live a better life through programs of both creativity & health"
CRAIG MARTIN CANEDY- MMT, MT-BC
Founder & Director
What is a Community Inspiration Center?
- A community inspiration center is a space developed to serve 2 primary purposes
1. to increase & improve the level of creativity, inspiration, & passion for living within people's hearts & minds
2. to develop an improved sense of community within society through creativity & healthy life activities
Why a Community Inspiration Center?
- Collectively we want to increase & spread Love throughout the world
- We want YOU to be happy
- Creativity, Inspiration, & healthy living are a source of happiness & connection
How does the Community Inspiration Center work?
- At the Muse for Life community Inspiration center in Sandy Springs Atlanta we offer music lessons, dance classes, music therapy, movement therapy, meditation, yoga, martial arts, nature based education courses, special arts workshops, and community outreach programming to increase the level of creativity, inspiration, connection, & health within people's lives.
- We offer special workshops & activities focused on creating, generating, & sustaining a greater sense of community amongst community members.
- We individualize all programming to suite the skills, aptitudes, learning styles, personal wants, & goals of each person.
- We hold group activities that integrate individuals & their unique qualities into Creative Community Contexts™.